Real Estate Agents
Karen Frisone, Managing Broker and Owner of K.O. Real Estate, has a long and varied business career centered on real estate and this brings a wealth of experience and passion directly to her clients every day.
Ms. Frisone founded K.O. Real Estate in 1995 as an affiliate of the Metro Brokers national franchise organization, and then established the firm as a stand-alone business in 1998. Her mission from Day 1 was to provide her clients – homebuyers, home sellers, investors, banks and institutional owners – with high-quality customer service and absolute professionalism.
Karen Frisone is constantly continuing her real estate education bringing an even higher level of expertise and commitment to the clients of K.O. Real Estate. Karen has earned the very top certifications and designations available to real estate professionals in the United States:
- CRB – Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI -- Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- SRS -Seller's Represenative Specialist
- This commitment to excellence is what places Karen Frisone among the top agents in real estate in the US, and in the higher echelons of success in the Colorado real estate market. Karen continues to garner top honors including the Denver Board of Realtors 2009 and 2010 Roundtable of Excellence Awards and in 2009, Karen was honored for being #1 in transactions closed and #2 on the money list.
When you expect the very best, that's what you'll get with Karen Frisone, Managing Broker, Owner of K.O. Real Estate.
Discover the K.O. Real Estate difference today : Call 303-422-3888